Mother by Chilla Kiana

To my dearest Mom whom I love so much. I wrote this song as a way of saying thank you for everything she's done for me. Song writer Chilla Kiana Music Chilla Kiana Music Director Chilla Kiana Piano Player Chilla KIana Singer Chilla Kiana Lyrics: A smile that lights up anything A heart so beautiful and sweet I thank the Lord for all He's done But most of all I thank Him for you Hold my hand when I'm terrified Say "It's gonna be alright." Oh if you only knew how much I love you You've always had grace under fire Stronger than anyone I know Oh if you only knew how much you mean to me You've got wings that will take you places you can't imagine I am in awe of your strength everyday of my life I hope one day I get to see life like you do Oh Mother, know I'll always be with you Faith so strong you can't be shaken Love so pure and true I thank the Lord for all He's done But most of all I thank Him for you "Motherhood: All love begins and ends there." http://www.chillakiana.com/
Previous
Next Post »

Garden and Yard Trucks Troubleshooting

Having an outdoor backyard is not a easy job of planting seeds and tearing them at certain time. Taking care of meters, lawns, gardens and t...